Part-Time Accounts Payable Specialist
compensation: Payment per completed transaction
employment type: part-time
About Adexec financial services
Adexec financial services is a financial handling and consulting firm focused on the execution, planning, and top notch financial outcomes through sustainable solutions. The company was founded to help repair the economy through the banking sector and continues to operate with the ultimate purpose of expanding the financial horizon for leading corporations and public agencies. As such, our Great financial team works with a wide range of clients to add Business, financial, and economic value to developed, degraded, irregular, and underutilized economical resources. We work together in a collaborative, entrepreneurial, and engaging environment that fosters innovation in finance and accounting while encouraging individual initiative, creativity, and ability.
We are looking for a part-time Accounts specialist (16 hours/week) to work closely with our Operations team. This person will maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring legal requirements compliance. This person will be frequently visit our Indiana office when needed. Candidates must have some combination of the following:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, month-end closing, and billing;
• Diploma or degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field;
• Proficiency with QuickBooks;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
• Works well both independently and in a team environment.
The ideal candidate has experience managing day-to-day accounting and has worked with a national organization before, with offices in multiple states. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important components of this position, as is the ability to communicate clearly and work efficiently.
We are seeking applicants who are comfortable and confident with the following responsibilities:
• Balancing and maintaining accurate ledgers;
• Journal entries;
• Matching purchase orders with invoices;
• Paying vendor invoices and tracking bank account balances;
• Following up on unpaid invoices with a variety of clients, including in the private sector and in government;
• Recording transactions in accordance with GAAP;
• Work with internal staff on accounting related issues; and
• Assist with other ad hoc accounting duties as assigned by the Manager.
For more information about our firm and to apply,send a resume and cover letter to Alan.email@example.com with the subject line “Part Time Bookkeeper (and your state)”
Experience: 2 years experience in accounting and cash handling.