Temporary AML/BSA Investigations Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
HOT JOB !!!! URGENT NEED !!!!! IMMEDIATE HIRE !!!! 20 POSITIONS!!!!!!
CANDIDATE SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR AN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW
Title: AML/BSA Investigations Analyst
Location: Long Island City, NY 11101 USA
Duration: 6+ months
Pay Rate: $55.00/hr. on W2
• The AML Investigations team will execute investigations based on Client On-boarding; Maintenance; Transaction Monitoring referrals; Government sources and Referrals from business partners and other control areas.
• In addition, the AML Investigations teams is responsible for filing SARs and recommend relationship retention or termination, and track account closures as required.
• This team will work closely with the AML Partners (AML Advisory, RPM, CSIS, AML Legal Counsel, and Law Enforcement throughout the duration of an investigation.
• Assigned Enterprise-wide responsibilities, including: Global coordination of high-risk investigations Escalation point for reputation risk matters Coordination with Legal and CSIS Conduct name searches (i.e., 314(a) and ad hoc), reviews results and submits reports to FinCEN Resolve matches identified during on-boarding and maintenance processes
• Execute investigations based on: Client On-boarding and Maintenance and Transaction monitoring referrals Government sources (e.g., subpoenas, NSLs, 314(a)) Referrals from business partners and other control areas
• Prepare case files for review (e.g., media search results, copies of statements/check, results from internal system searches, etc.)
• Liaise with CSIS and provides oversight of CSIS investigators dedicated to AML File SARs and recommend relationship retention or termination, and track account closures as required
• Perform SAR maintenance and quality assessments Serve as point of contact on matters that impact an investigation or involve law enforcement contact
Experience, Education, Certifications:
• Prior work experience in a financial institution with job specific work experience in AML Knowledgeable of the laws applicable to money laundering, including the Bank Secrecy Act, The USA PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements.
• 4-Year College Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years’ experience in reviewing and approving Know-Your-Customer files for complex banking products
• 5+ years’ experience in investigating customer transactions and reviewing customer information
• 5+ years’ experience with creating SARs
• Strong writing, analytical, and communication skills, and must be able to multi-task and complete projects on time.
• Should be a self-starter and organized, and must have the ability to work independently, without supervision.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills.
• Strong research skills, advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and experience with the Internet and on-line research systems.
For Further Details please contact:
Experience: 5+ Years