Full-Time Android Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Android Lead Developer
US Citizens and Green Cards only
Android Senior Developer: (No. of opening: 5)
• Should have led a team of at least 2-3 people in a Mobile application project
• Expertise in working with Android.
• Should have good understanding of on different components like Google Maps, GCM, Bluetooth, multimedia, etc. along with the basic android application components.
• Good to have apps published on app store.
• Good understanding of the client/server architecture and web services (SOAP/REST). Good understanding of XML and JSON.
• Should have good debugging skills to identify and resolve issues.
• Exposure on architecture fundamentals and design exposure.
• Should be able to understand and implement Design Patterns & UML diagrams.
• Should possess knowledge of any RDBMS.
• Should be able to do Low-level design for modules.
• Should be able to work independently and as a part of team.
• TDD implementation (Knowledge of Agile execution using TDD).
• MVP architecture implementation knowledge.
• Mobile Automation Testing experience with Appium, or similar.
• Android Wear development is a plus.
Experience: 5 Years