Full-Time ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY – REAL ESTATE
LOCATION: West Palm Beach, FL
SALARY: OPEN, commensurate with experience
BENEFITS: Full benefits package included
EXPERIENCE: Five (5) – Ten (10) years
Our Client, a prominent, full service Florida Law Firm is actively searching for an Associate Attorney with outstanding real estate skills for its large and growing office in West Palm Beach. The ideal candidate will have five (5) – seven (10) years of Florida law residential and commercial real estate experience, as an Attorney. This Firm represents owners, developers and lenders in all phases of sophisticated real estate transactions.
The successful candidate shall have experience working individually or as a member of a team in a fast-paced work environment. You shall be detail-oriented, and possess excellent communication, research and writing skills. You shall be a talented and diverse Lawyer who places a high value on professionalism while providing the highest quality legal services and results to its Clients.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (but not limited to):
• Strong Florida real estate background as an Attorney;
• Knowledge of real estate and loan portfolio purchase and sales agreements, leases, joint ventures, foreclosures, due diligence analysis, et al;
• Expertise with development projects;
• The ability to perform daily real estate legal residential and commercial transactions and its related duties for its esteemed large Clientele;
• Strong academic background from a known Law School;
• Stable employment background;
• Membership in good standing with the Florida Bar Association.
This Firm provides a great bonus structure, competitive salary and benefits package. If you believe that you are qualified for this position, please email your resume/C.V., in MS Format, to email@example.com.
NOTE THAT ONLY SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW
YOUR CONFIDENTIALITY IS RESPECTED. THERE IS NEVER A FEE FOR APPLICANTS
Experience: Five (5) - (10) years