Full-Time Auto Body Technician
NOW HIRING AUTO COLLISION REPAIR/BODY TECHNICIANS IN ESCONDIDO, CA!
This is an Immediate hire for qualified technician.
Position Overview for Auto Body Technician:
* The Auto Body Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repairs as assigned in accordance with the dealer and factory standards.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities for Auto Body Technician:
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy
* Communicates with Parts Department to obtain the needed parts
* Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
* Perform all body and fender repairs according to estimate
* Perform welding, soldering, body alignment, and oxidizing operations
* Operate all equipment in Collision Center in a safe manner
* Maintain stall in an orderly and clean manner
* Documents all work performed as soon as the job is completed
* Uses basic mathematical skills to solve simple equations for mixing chemicals
* Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous wastes
Requirements for Auto Body Technician:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* ASE certification (preferred)
* At least two years automotive experience
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to operate an automobile
We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Experience: 2 Years