Full-Time Business Development Senior Manager – 1892
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Job Title: Business Development Senior Manager – 1892
Location: San Jose, CA
Fortune 50 Company is seeking Business Develop Manager. Company is a leading supplier of supplier of lithium ion batteries for electronic, industrial and utility applications including mobile phones, notebook personal computers, uninterrupted power supplies, and energy storage. This position is responsible for the sales, marketing, business development, account management of company’s America Energy Storage Solutions offerings.
– Sales and Business development duties include: (i) based on defined marketing and business strategy, influence potential customers, accounts, partners and the industry at large, to open and grow pertinent market(s) for our offering, (ii) accurately assess and summarize customer’s technical and commercial needs while spec’ing-in or influencing their technological and commercial strategies.
– Order Intake and Sales Objectives duties include: (i) Support the development of responsive proposals, and actively participate in negotiating contracts, (ii) achieve/exceed Order Intake and Sales objectives in the assigned territory, (iii) maintain constantly up-to-date information in Customer Relationship Management and Pipeline Management tool, (iv) consolidate meeting minutes, insights, and other relevant details to prepare comprehensive weekly team report.
– Account Management duties include: (i) develop close relationships across customer organizations including senior management to influence product requirements, and successfully negotiate contracts, (ii) develop sales forecasts together with key account(s), (iii) establish alliance with key customer and expand CRM to working and C level Management, (iv) review and improve proposals received from HQ team before localizing and making it unique to the specific account’s perceived value, (v) perform localized logistics support for system shipments, testing, and troubleshooting efforts (vi) resolve product or service account issues by clarifying the customer’s complaints, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution, customer satisfaction, and recurrent business.
– BS, Business or Engineering.
– 10+ years prior experience in Sales and Marketing in the energy sector.
– Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States and a driver’s license.
– Travel: 50%+.
– Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Exceptional relationship skills are also required.
– Must be able to establish and grow relationships with primary and executive-level contacts, internally and with customers & partners.
– Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, with a high level of integrity and creativity.
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, decimals.
– Full proficiency in MS Office and with CRM / Pipeline Management tools such as SalesForce or equivalent.
– MBA or equivalent experience.
– 5+ years experience in power generation transmission distribution / utility/ Commercial & Industrial energy / residential energy / renewable energy space.
– Proven track record of sales experience with outstanding success relative to goals and objective.
– Demonstrated competencies in performing in international work environment.
– Must be able to carry office boxes and reach for elevated archives as well as manipulating binders and boxes of proposals.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject “Job ID # 1892” or apply at our website http://hightechpros.com.