Full-Time Business Development Specialist
I am an Executive Recruiter for National Career Group: a professional staffing and training company. One of our clients is looking for a Business Development Specialist.
The Business Development Specialist is a professional sales position that is responsible for providing sales support for our Surface Treatment business. The Business Development Specialist effectively interfaces regularly with all levels of the company and customer organizations, requiring exceptional communication skills. This role will report directly to the Director, Sales for Surface Treatment.
• Responsible for developing new business within the Automotive OEM Market and expanding the existing technology, products and services within the company’s Surface Treatment business.
• Responsible for expanding Bonderite ® and Alodine ® business as well as maintaining OEM Specifications at major OEMs.
• Responsible for encouraging, establishing, developing and maintaining favorable relationships with customers, prospects and industry associations.
• Responsible for encouraging, establishing, developing and maintaining favorable relationships with Internal customers including: Regional Mgt, Regional Sales and Service, OEM and Tier KAM’s and Technical Mgt.
• Knowledge of Automotive Specifications requirements is required.
• BS in Engineering or related field
• 5 – 10 years technical and commercial experience
• Strong organizational, communication and computer skills
• Must be willing to travel, approximately 10 to 30%
Location: Madison Heights, MI
31 total views, 1 today