Full-Time BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Keeping all pertinent data current and meaningful through statistical data collection, analysis, illustration of data graphically and translation complex findings into written text.
• Monitoring the trend of National Restaurant Performance Index (RPI) which is released by National Restaurant Association, assess its impacts to the local and recommending viable strategies with respect to food pricing, menu and advertising needs.
• Ensuring guest satisfaction by conducting guests/customers surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires.
• Constantly monitoring and assessing the two biggest challenges in the restaurant industry: general economy and food costs; researching, locating, evaluating and making initial contacts with potential fitting suppliers locally and internationally to maximize cost utilities within budget constraints; acting as a liaison between suppliers and management to maintain long-term relationship with stable suppliers.
• Recommending strategies in terms of pricing, menu, recipes and market campaign strategies.
• Assisting management to make decisions on chain locations, size of the bars, inner design preferences.
• Designing, developing and executing advertising and marketing programs.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Please fax your resume to 305-661-5125.