Full-Time Car Sales Representative
Car Sales Representative – Escondido, CA
We have a rare opening to join our sales staff. We have assembled a special group and are looking for an additional “Performer” to join the existing team.
Our top salesperson last year made $135000
We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
* Present, promote and sell our range of cars using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
* Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
* Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features.
* Take test drives, compare and contrast competitive models, explaining warranties and services
* Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers
* Continually learn about product updates, features, accessories, inventory and their benefits to the customer
* Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets
* Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
* Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
* Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
* Continuously improve through feedback
* Proven work experience as a sales representative
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office
* Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
* Highly motivated and target is driven with a proven track record in sales
* Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
* Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
* Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Pay plan is hourly plus commission plus unit bonuses, including F&I products.
Our dealership has been established in the community for many years and offers benefits including healthcare, dental and 401k.
High school diploma or equivalent. Must have a valid driver’s license and a GOOD driving record. Professional appearance. Excellent communication skills. Steady work history, understand sense of urgency relative to ensure customer satisfaction and business needs.
To learn more and to apply online for this job, please visit the following link: