NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This is a permanent, full-time, direct hire position as a Customer Experience Rep in a St Paul based Call Center for Comcast, a major telecommunications company.
The Customer Experience Rep in St Paul is responsible for responding to customer service and sales related inquiries. Communications may be inbound and/or outbound. This individual will re-energize the customer experience and relationship by reselling the benefits and value of Comcast’s products and services. The Customer Experience Rep must also positively position Comcast products against competitive program offerings. This person relates well to the customer, thinks and exercises sound judgment, and acts responsibly in the customers’ and the company’s interest.
Responsibilities and Requirements
• Elicits and records customer information and inquiries, following prompts from a computerized system.
• Saves and retains Comcast customers by identifying reasons for request to disconnect and overcoming concerns in an effort to retain customers.
• Develops and maintains up-to-date knowledge of the Company’s products, programming and marketing campaigns in order to effectively sell new or upgraded services.
• Resolves customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, and professionalism.
• Aligns product and feature benefits, and pricing, to the need of the customer.
• Promotes, recommends, and sells the value of Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship to the customer’s needs and interests.
• Meets or exceeds budgeted retention goals for all product lines. Demonstrates the ability to meet individual performance goals (KPI/MPS)
• Demonstrates proficiency in technical troubleshooting of all product lines, with the ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
• Desire to sell Comcast products and services
• A high school diploma or GED
• Must have at least one year of experience in customer service
• The ability to type 30 words per minute
• A willingness to adapt to change and work various shifts and overtime if needed
• Exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
The PAID training is 5-6 weeks of a combination of classroom training and nesting. The training schedule will be from 10am to 7pm, Monday through Friday. After training, your work shift will be 12:30 to 9pm with Sunday and another non-consecutive weekday off. There may be a shift bid within a year. The compensation for the position is