Full-Time Contract Coordinator
Job Description : Contract Coordinator will Administer and maintain negotiated contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Recommend contract modifications and make suggestions
2. Convert agreements into contract form and amend agreements for approval
3. Follow up on expiring contracts and follow up if the contract is not acted upon prior to the expiration date
4. Enter special customer pricing into system file as requested
5. Check vendor credits for accuracy against rebates submitted. Follow up with vendor for credits due
6. Other related duties as assigned
Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events and change approach or method to best fit the situation.
Displays original and creative thinking through innovative suggestions for improving work and alternative solutions to problems.
Makes sound, timely judgments and is able to support and explain reasoning behind these decisions.
Prioritizes work activities to complete work in a timely manner and meet productivity standards.
Completes work accurately and thoroughly while applying feedback to ensure and improve quality.
Exhibits good oral communication skills by speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listening without interrupting, getting clarification, and responding well to questions.
Reacts well under pressure and keeps emotions under control while using reason to manage difficult situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagram form.
Education: BS or BA Degree or an equivalent level of experience required.
1 or 2 years related work experience required.
Knowledge of database software, Internet software and word processing software. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Experience: 5-7 Yrs