Internship Cost Accountant (Urgent Internship in China)
Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
Analyzing data collected and recording results
Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
Maintaining Cost Accounting System
Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
Reconciles finished goods inventories
• Currently enrolled in College or University pursuing Accounting / CIMA / Other related course(s).
• Fluent in English.
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively both orally and in written correspondence/reports.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
• Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
• Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
• Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)