Full-Time Cyber Security Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Position: Information Assurance
Place of Performance: Lexington Park, MD ( Pax River, MD)
Duration: Long Period
Minimum Required Qualification:
• Demonstrate subject matter expertise in DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and / or Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Ensure information systems security and application security policies and procedures (Security Technical Implementation Guides [STIG], Information Assurance Vulnerability Management [IAVM], and Federal Information, Security Management Act (FISMA)) are followed.
• Develop/implement system security plans, control implementation, system requirements, test procedures, etc.
• Conduct information system (IS) security assessments and validations.
• Provide security recommendations/remedial actions to the client to ensure IS compliance is met and plan of actions and milestones are define accordingly.Required Skills and Education:
• Active Secret Clearance.
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II (Security+CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, SSCP)
• Bachelor’s in Cyber Security, Information Systems Management (ISM), Computer Science, or other related fields.
• Intermediate or Fully Qualified Navy Validator.
• Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR).
• 3 – 5 years of experience implementing DoD 8500 series and NIST 800 series policy/guidance.
• 1 year minimum hands-on experience using the following tools to include but not limited to;
o Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS),
o Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS),
o DISA STIG Viewer, and
o Microsoft Office Products (SharePoint, Project, Visio, Excel, Access a must).