Temporary Data Entry Clerk
Pay Rate: $13.00 per Hour
Schedule: 8 hours M-F with a varied schedule between the hours of 6:30am-5pm
Anticipated Start Date: April 24, 2017
As a Data Entry Clerk placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for performing data entry functions and other data functions for the Safety Department.
• Support the Safety Managers/Safety Scientists
• Interact with the Safety Managers/Safety Scientists to discuss ongoing projects
• Be aware of and maintain the workflow and timelines for each project
• Enter data into safety database with accuracy
• Ensure filing of all documents and organize all filing systems
• Interact with staff, clients or partners to ensure case information is adequate and accurate
• Perform quality control on entered cases to ensure cases meet highest standards
• Participate in and contribute to team meetings
• Other duties assigned by management
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation and system records of all inquiries to continuously improve the customer service experience and mitigate potential legal issues. Report to the proper group any allergy, adverse events, or duplicate therapy warnings that appear
• High School Diploma/ GED
• Fluent in English; additional languages a plus, but not required
• Strong computer skills
• Scientific knowledge preferred, but not mandatory
• Clinical Research experience preferred, but not mandatory
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.