Full-Time Data Entry Operator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
SourceHOV is hiring immediately Data Entry Operators
Experience: 1-2 years experience
Education: High School/GED required per company policy
Language: Bilingual (English and Spanish) to communicate with customers
Physical demands with activity or condition requiring a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (i.e., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine. Physical demands may include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping. May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling up to 25 lbs.
1 Must pass background and drug test
2 May include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
3 May require occasional lifting/lowering,pushing, or pulling up to 25 lbs.
4 Must have moderate computer skills
• Persuasive communication skills necessary to collect essential information, answer questions, and direct callers to appropriate personnel in a professional and courteous manner
• Developed interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas and government agencies as required
• Planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around complex, multiple assignments
• Thorough knowledge of computerized applications, for example, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software
Type a minimum of 8,000 alpha numeric and 0-key strokes per hour (KSPH) at a
98% accuracy or better.
1. Apply client specifications to accurately complete process and key client materials.
2. Timely and efficient identification of various client materials.
3. Work efficiently within a team environment to meet client deadlines and service level agreements.
4. Ability to identify different document types.
5. Maintain a record of completed work.
6. Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met.
7. Compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data.
8. Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
9. Maintains levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
10. Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
EEOC Disclaimer :
SourceHOV is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ America’s veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but it’s a great thing to do for our business. Our Nation’s military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace. Additionally we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, disability or veteran status.