Full-Time Director of Nursing
Our client, a leading nationwide health services organization has a Director of Nursing opening at their nursing department.
• Directs the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and organization’s standards, guidelines and regulations
• Assumes the responsibility for center operations in the Administrator’s absence.
• Conducts the nursing process – assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation – under the scope of the State’s Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
• Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred.
• Must have 2-5 years of Director of Nursing Experience Gained in Skilled Nursing Facilities
• Active RN License in CA
Competitive salary with full benefits and eligibility for bonus.
Please do get in touch with us for more information on this position.
Submit your resume/ CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience: 2- 5 years