Internship Environmental Support Officer (Internship in China)
• writing plans, reports and press releases.
• producing educational resources.
• preparing and distributing publicity materials and displays.
• liaising with schools, businesses and other local organizations.
• managing budgets.
• allocating funding.
• supervising and training staff/volunteers
• analysing data and collating information
• attending conferences.
• Other assigned tasks.
• Currently enrolled in College / University pursuing a subject related to environmental sciences.
• Currently holding a GPA of 2.00 or higher
• Fluent in English
• Must be computer literate.
• Team Player and responsible.
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)