Full-Time Executive Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
POSITION: Executive Assistant
DURATION: Full Time
LOCATION: City of Industry, CA 90601
SALARY: $50,000 – $70,000 per year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Bookkeeping and invoice processing (personal and company)
– Banking responsibility, check writing, bank reconciliation, wire transfers (personal and company)
– Preparing and processing payroll for 5-10 employees
– Draft and prepare letters, memos and other correspondence;
– Prepare and ensure accurate processing of expense and business mileage reports
– Prepare business reports utilizing Word, Excel and Power Point
– Maintain various calendars for owner Business and personal travel for Owner/CEO and Executive Team.
– Plan, prepare, and ensure flawless execution of business meetings, various social events and agendas
– Protect department and company confidentiality issues
– Perform special projects, as assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
– Bachelor’s or AA degree required.
– A minimum of 5+ years of providing Administrative/Executive Assistant support to Owner/CEO and Executive Level employees in a family or private business.
– Must possess excellent organization, problem solving, and time management skills.
– Organizational awareness; ability to interact with internal and external clients at all levels.
– Professional demeanor with an ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities with continued attention to detail while demonstrating poise, tact, and diplomacy.
– Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality and be able to respond to work requirements with a highly developed sense of urgency.
– Must be a self-starter, and able to work with minimal supervision.
– Must have excellent computer skills and experience using all of the Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, and Power Point), Quicken, Quick Books, and Lotus Notes.
– Bookkeeping and Payroll experience is required.
– Notary Public strongly preferred.
Experience: 5+ years