Full-Time Fire Services Technician
We are seeking Fire Services Technicians to join our family.
Fire Services Technicians will be responsible to perform a highly skilled level of work in the inspection and maintenance of fire safety systems, emergency lighting, sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, suppression systems and any other fire and life safety systems maintained by Lea Machine Services, Inc. This position will be based out of our Hollywood location but will involve remote service at additional customer locations, cruise ship vessels and international travel- 6 months throughout the year.
• Demonstrated ability to use tools and test equipment.
• A background in a service shop type environment, building maintenance, engineered systems or heating ventilation controls would be an asset.
• Ability to acquire and demonstrate skills and product knowledge to meet the requirements of the role.
• Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and get things done.
• Proven troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
• Must have a clean drivers record and background, and pass drug screens.
• Complete inspection reports and other relevant paperwork as per company standards
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Organized and self-motivated
• Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
• Proficient in relevant computer applications
• Positive & professional attitude consistently
If you meet these qualifications and would like to explore a great opportunity with a family- like team,
Please email your
resume to Shayna@leamachine.com or fax to (954)925-0421