Internship Food and Beverage (Hospitality) – Internship in China
Job Description –
• Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage at the assigned workplace.
• Take and deliver customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service.
• Prepare set ups for tables and/or rooms.
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
• Be environmentally aware
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
• Currently enrolled in College / University pursuing above related course (Hospitality Mgt)
• Currently holding a GPA of 2.00 or higher.
• Fluent in English and solid communication skills.
• Positive attitude
• Commitment to deliver high levels of customer service.
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)