Full-Time General Telecom engineer (Tunisia)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry.
Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges.
We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
As part of our development, we are currently seeking: General Telecom engineer
Primary Responsabilities :
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provides provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
• Specifies and orders carrier services from telecommunications providers and phone companies.
• Meeting established Customer Satisfaction goals.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, information technology or related field from an accredited school
Technical skills :
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
· Must have Strong Knowledge of telecom system design.
. Experience with hardware configuration ; VTC, LAN, WAN, VPN and VOIP phone system maintenance, network management, maintenance, configuration, troubleshooting and resolution.
· Experience with the provisioning and programming of telecommunications or network equipment including phone systems, remote terminal devices, switches, routers, MPLS and SONET equipment.
· Specialized knowledge of PCs, word processing, spreadsheet and database software.
· Specialized training courses completed on communications equipment or systems.
Position Requirements :
Fluent English (Clearly communicate in English verbally or in writing),
Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
Good relational contact,
Goal-focused and responsible for “getting the job done”.
Valid work permit required.
How to apply
If you are ready to take on this challenging role, please apply now for immediate consideration and get the excitement back into your career. Please send your applications to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org .