Full-Time General Warehouse/Box Foam
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
General Warehouse/Box Foam
Position Description: We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. This position will store materials, pick, pack and scan orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and ultimately customer satisfaction.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, box, foam, wrap, label, ship)
• Disassembly of equipment and products to stock inventory or recycle materials
• Must be able to read and write English to note condition of incoming inventory and alter bills of lading
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for auditors
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Forklift Certification and frequent pallet jack use
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimizes space utilization
• Ability to lift and maneuver heavy objects 50lbs. (plus team lifting to 70lbs.) must also bend, flex, kneel and stoop in performance of duties.
• All applicants must pass complete background check in addition to physical and drug screen
• Current forklift license
• Frequent use of hand tools
Experience: • 2+ years experience as a warehouse worker