Full-Time Homebased Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
It is a home based job that can be processed from your home office or any other place with internet connection. Excellent opportunity for a person with administration skills, attention to detail, self organized, communicative with strong personality to join the project management team of a global organization. Coordinating design and construction to ensure that projects are completed on time while managing client requirements.
As a project manager in exhibition booth design and construction, you’ll plan and manage projects, making sure they are completed on time and within budget.
– Finding out what the client or company wants to achieve
– Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed
– Drawing up a detailed plan for how to achieve each stage of the project
– Leading in the project involved team
– Making sure that each stage of the project is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards
– Reporting regularly on progress to the client or to senior managers
– Using well-known project management methods to break down the project into stages and monitor its progress.
Skills & Interests
– Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills
– Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
– Great attention to detail
– Good communication and negotiation skills
– Understanding of budget control
– The ability to work well with others and lead a team
– A good understanding of business
– Good IT skills
Formation: University level, or high school level, excellent English (written and spoken).
Applications only over web form here: http://www.activteam.com/jobs/offer_det.php?bid=&a_id=5&sk_id=2
Contact over phone or email will not be considered.