Full-Time Human Resources and Office Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
At Nejma Parfums, a fragrance company that creates and produces its own perfume collections, which are ultimately distributed in major department stores throughout the U.S., we are seeking to hire an experienced and efficient Human Resources and Office Coordinator in our Miami based headquarters, to undertake a variety of HR and office administrative duties.
As our HR and Office Coordinator, you will coordinate daily HR functions like keeping track of workers records, performing the interview process, arranging trainings, preparing internal booklet and manuals, etc. Your role will also involve performing tasks with a focus to grow our Company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics. The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of Human Resources and administrative responsibilities.
S/He will be able to work autonomously and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end running of HR projects and operations.
To succeed in this role, you should be familiar using HR software and tools, but also be a well-organized, detail-oriented and multi-tasking professional for this full time position.
Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
− Responsible for the coordination and administration of all Human Resources (HR) and office related functions
− Formulate methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices
− Determine positions requirements
− Coordinate quality recruitment activities
− Perform job interviews
− Coordinate new hire paperwork and new hire orientation meetings
− Creates and maintains workers files
− Coordinate and arrange for in-house and external meetings, interviews, HR events, trainings, seminars, etc.
− Prepare and improve training and performance evaluation materials
− Devise and implement methods and tools to improve hiring policies, processes, procedures, and standards
− Oversee and modify work schedules according to budgets and workloads
− Conducts research for policies, training, strategic planning, and other human resource issues
− Handle termination process
− Review records and reports pertaining to activities such as production, shipping, stock level, etc.
− Coordinate and oversee activities associated with communication, marketing, and public relations
Required Skills, Education & Experience:
• Advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Management
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as HR coordinator or in relevant human resources and administrative positions, with proven record of handling hiring process and administrative tasks related to workers, developing data collection processes for workers’ records, preparing training and workers’ manuals, developing performance evaluation methods, maintaining accurate records, ensuring budget compliance, handling communication, production, stock, shipping and administrative matters, etc.
• Previous HR experience at employer with multiple locations preferred
• Knowledge of Florida HR and labor regulation required
• Must have past supervisory and leadership experience
• Strong analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office and HR management database systems proficiency
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with professional conduct
• Time management skills, must be organized and able to establish priorities
• Independent, motivated, focused, and team oriented.