Internship Human Resources (HR Internship in China)
• Assist with recruitment activities and coordination which may include meeting compliance/procurement requirements.
• Provide support in administering HR policies and procedures.
• Contribute to the development/maintenance of HR information systems • Assist in maintaining HR records (electronic and otherwise).
• Provide HR Training support.
• Be responsible for collating absence records.
• Photo-copying, filing and faxing as required.
• Assist with special projects and other duties, which will require some report writing.
• Other reasonably required duties
• Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program / related certificate.
• Fluent in English
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications.
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)