Part-Time Human resources
– Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
– Possess and exhibit a strong and genuine interest in working with people and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization
– Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
– Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Assist the HR team with posting positions, sourcing resumes, scheduling interviews, and conducting initial phone screenings.
– Participate in college recruiting events to represent the company and identify potential candidates
– Provide administrative support to HR managers, including, calendar management, organizing travel and events, completing expense reports, and submitting service requests
– Answer phones, distribute mail, print/copy documents, order supplies, and set up meetings including conference lines/ video conferences.
– Demonstrate discretion, integrity, fair-mindedness, and a persuasive, congenial personality
NOTE: Applicants for this role are to forward their resumes to the HR manager for review and consideration Mrs Anita on email@example.com the job starts immediately!!