Full-Time IBM BPM Platform Architect/ Administrator
Role: : IBM BPM Platform Architect/ Administrator
Location: Riverwoods, IL
Duration: Full Time with Cap Gemini
IBM BPM Platform Architect/ Administrator
• At least 10+ years of experience leading IBM BPM infrastructure support for production and lower environments.
• Excellent knowledge and experience around monitoring IBM BPM environment’s runtime performance (through monitoring tools like Dynatrace, Profiler, Performance Tuning Toolkit etc.) and suggest improvements
• Must have experience in setting up new IBM BPM infrastructure and deployment environments (preferably using golden topology) and expanding capacity (both horizontal and vertical scaling) as required.
• Must have experience work with application owners and application support teams to help resolve issues.
• Must be familiar with establishing common patterns and sets standards for application logging (business event versus system or technical logging) error handling, and process instance recovery.
• Must have experience monitoring the IBM BPM environment using Process Admin Console – detecting infinite loops, expensive processes and service and how to fix them.
• Should have experience deploying process application and toolkits into various environments (both using online and offline server configuraitons)
• Familiarization with the BPMN process modelling and business process design and development using IBM BPM is highly preferred
• Should be able to ensure compliance with IBM BPM best practices and standards
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have experience managing a team and working in offshore/onshore model
Note: If you’re not interested in this position. Please do share to you friends or colleagues who are looking for change.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Phone : 512-800-6835 / (512) 790-3730 |
Skype: joel.itrecruiter |Hangouts: joel.itrecruiter |
| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.strivector.com |