Temporary Information Security Data Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Let me know if you have any available consultant’s for the below mentioned job position. Please reply me back with their updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me on my number 512-800-8507
Position: Information Security Data Analyst
Location : 2 positions one in Lincolnshire, IL and one in RI,
6+ Months Contract
Interview : Phone & Skype
Infrastructure Data Analyst Metrics Reporting, Event Correlation Lincolnshire, IL and Rhode Island 1. Experience working with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
2. Ability to present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. Need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
3. Able to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
4. Strong attention to detail. Must be vigilant in their analysis to come to correct conclusions.
1. Expert in the field of data analysis and business intelligence.
2. Prior IT experience
3. Understanding of information security concepts
4. Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, Splunk, database technologies.
5. Prior use of SIEM technology a plus.
Experience: 7+ years