Temporary IOS Developer with Spanish language
• Proficient with Objective-C, Swift.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git / SVN.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
• Experience with Agile methodologies.
• Experience in adopting Unit Testing and Component Integration Testing.
• Experience in enforcing code quality using coding standards defined.
• Familiarity with continuous integration.
• Experience in Financial domain is a plus.