Full-Time JAVA Jobs Openings for Fresh Graduates under Train & Higher
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Qualifications: – Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Systems/Information Technology/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
Job Function : IT – Software /Enterprise Application Development
Industry : IT-Software
Experience : 0 -3
Level : Entry Level/Fresher/experience
Required technical skills:
• 0-3 years of experience with Java/J2EE
• Exposure to J2EE based application development
• Exposure to relational database like SQL Server and/or Oracle RDBMS
• Well versed in software design, implementation and test skills
• Experience with software development and exposure to object-oriented concepts and design patterns
• End-to-end system knowledge (including knowledge of various networking and OTA protocols)
Required general skills:
• Candidate should have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders on a project to understand and explain highly technical information in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to work independently on work assignments; self-starter.
• Good communication skills as this position will require heavy interaction with a number of different groups
– Valid work authorization to work in US;
– OPT/CPT/GC/US Citizens/L2 EAD/ H1B are welcome.
Send me the updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org