Full-Time Junior Java Developer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Role: Junior Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: Full Time with Cap Gemini
• Develop Java/Spring applications.
• Understand design documents for development of services.
• Experience must have1-3 Years;
• Experience in developing applications, services using Java technology stack such as Spring / Hibernate etc..
• Experience with code build tools such as Maven, Ant or Git hub.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Note: If you’re not interested in this position. Please do share to you friends or colleagues who are looking for change.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Phone : 512-800-6835 / (512) 790-3730 |
Skype: joel.itrecruiter |Hangouts: joel.itrecruiter |
| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.strivector.com |