Full-Time Machine Operator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Title: Machine Operator I
Location: Auburn, Maine
Shift Timings: THIRD SHIFT 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM
This facility manufactures low voltage electrical distribution assemblies use in all types of buildings ranging from commercial complexes, schools, and skyscrapers to small and large industrial complexes. It is a component manufacturing facility supplying parts for assembly in plants throughout the EM business. These component parts are used in manufacturing circuit breakers, load centers and switches. The candidate will need to be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and lift up to 40 lbs. They should be quick learners, mechanical aptitude is a plus.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Sets up and operates equipment such as lugs kit cells, presses, grinders, plating, VMC, chip spin wash etc. using pre-established processes and programs for production of parts
• Comply with EHS regulations and policies
• Participate in teams to drive improvements in processes and documentation
• Support new product development requirements by performing assigned work as needed
• High School Diploma or local equivalent
• Ability to perform detail oriented work and complete projects on time
• Basic computer knowledge