Internship Manufacturing & Process Engineering (Technical) Internship in China
Job Responsibilities –
• Participate in developing manufacturing plans including build documentation, work flow design, layout, optimization and resource utilization for high mix / low volume builds.
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
• Participate in process validation activities.
• Document work flow standards in process centers.
• Participate in environmental and reliability testing for space mission applications.
• All work will be performed under the supervision of senior engineers and managers.
• Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
• Perform other duties as necessary.
• Currently enrolled in College / University in Chemical Engineering or a Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related technical degree field such as mechanical, aerospace or chemical engineering.
• Currently holding a GPA of 2.00 or higher
• Fluent in English
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
• An active interest, fresh ideas and a desire to learn about the utility industry
• Capable of working independently
• Ability to work effectively in a diverse work environment
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)