Full-Time Marketing Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Function: Coordinates marketing policies and programs.
Accountability: Coordinates and implements marketing communication projects. Organizes proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials. Prepares status reports on marketing efforts.
General: Requires knowledge of the demand for products and services offered by the firm.
Education requirements: May require a bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
Experience: Requires 0-2 years of experience in Marketing or in a related area.
Abilities: Excellent communication.
Technical skills: Some computer skills required.
Other Attributes: Proven ability to complete tasks quickly, consistent with requirements.
1) Develop, maintain, and deploy an effective and consistent Brand Image for the company and its products.
2) Manage outbound marketing: Print advertisement, Internet advertisement, Press releases, E-blasts, Fax Blasts, and Direct mail
3) Manage social media marketing. All marketing programs have a significant presence on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and appropriate blogs. All blogs are monitored and responded to when appropriate.
4) Manage all of the product collateral including product packaging, labeling, literature, and videos.
5) Manage all promotional literature and videos including: flyers, poster, brochures, catalogues, testimonial videos, etc.
6) Manage web site design, deployment, and internet marketing.
7) Sales support material for sales programs.
8) Trade shows: Organize trade show attendance for the company.
Experience: 0-2 years