Full-Time Native English teacher wanted in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for ALIS International School starting in July 1st, 2017.
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are one of the best international school in Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, We had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
We now serve 1,400 students in Cambodia.
We are hiring 15 Native English Teachers for our academic year starting on July 1st 2017.
Why Do You Want to Join Us ?
We have teachers that renew contract with us for 10 years. Some teachers even brought their family to Phnom Penh and stayed with us over 10 years.
We care about the quality of education. We highly appreciate teachers that encourage our students to reach their potential.
This is the opportunity for Native English teachers that want to emerge themselves with the local people and make different in their lives.
Delivery classes in these subjects: Writing, listening, speaking, reading, grammar
Delivery classes: science, geography, history, drama, arts, music ( depends on the teacher’s preference and experience )
About the position:
1. Working hours: Monday – Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
2. Days off: Saturday and Sunday
3. Start working: July 1st, 2017
4. Deadline to apply: April 05, 2017
5. Salary: start out $1,200 – $1,500
6. Work permit provided
7. Two week holiday paid by school / year
8. All Cambodian national holiday paid
9. American national holiday paid
10. Health insurance provided
11. Working location: Phnom Penh.
How to apply:
1. Please send your CV ( cover letter ), a photo of your degree, teaching certificate, passport to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please use email subject: (Your full name) Apply for ALIS Cambodia