Part-Time Networking Event Host/ Event Manager/Event Promoter
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
•Market event to different venues across your local vicinity (Able to meet with venue owners such as hotels, community centers, up and trendy restaurant) for you to host business networking events in your area.
• Doing online promotion through meet up portal and linked in (bulk of your work)
• Create Promotional marketing strategies for online marketing, especially LinkedIn
• Invest time to promote and host event as you may have only 1 week time to get the word out;
• Find alternate source of promotional strategies to attract more participants to our networking event.
We are looking for hosts in your area as we are expanding nationwide. Our concept is unique when it comes to our networking platform and we are looking to change the way entrepreneur promote themselves to the general population. We are looking for professional who are
• Very personable
• Enjoy meeting people
• Event Marketer
• Creative marketing strategist
• Degree in Marketing/P.R/Event Planning Certification
• Available to work at day of event to greet attendees
• Must keep track of all Meat up groups you advertise to:
• Driver license is optional, not a requirement;
Key skills: Marketing, Event Planning
Location: All cities in United States
If you are interested in joining our event planner and host team, do not hesitate to contact me at your earliest convenience so we can discuss how to get you involved for 2018 events.
Phone: 301 325-1550
Looking forward to speaking with you soon