Full-Time Office Admin Position
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Format USA Inc. is part of TriStar Group, we are looking for an Office Admin who will be responsible for overseeing our L.A. area warehouse as well as creating organizational and program budgets.
Working with the management team, this position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices. This position will also interact with the Board Officers in Shanghai, China with a required amount of travel to China and various U.S. cities.
• Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Management of agency budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
• Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
• Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
• Disbursement of checks for agency expenses.
• Regular meetings with Executive Director around fiscal planning.
• Excellent warehouse management skills
• A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• At least 2 years U.S. working experience
• Degree in Engineering, such as mechanical, EE materials or related (preferred)
• Must be bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
• Can work and travel independently as needed (domestically and internationally)
• No criminal record, no drunk driving record