Internship Pharmacy (Internship in China)
• Demonstrates knowledge of pharmacy distributive services
• Must also maintain the required records of dispensing
• Review and monitor medications and orders written by therapists and see if they are safe and effective
• Participates as a team member and is accountable for own work responsibilities.
• Provides clinical pharmaceutical care to patients under the close supervision of a licensed pharmacist
• Participates in performance improvement activities.
• Maintains compliance with departmental policies and procedures
• Engages in professional self-development
• Analyze medications to determine identity, purity and strength
• Require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or the equivalent.
• Must have knowledge of the chemicals used in drugs and the effects of their combination
• Must be sympathetic to the queries of the customers and help them in the understanding the dosage etc
• Must pay attention to details and be careful when compounding
N:B – Social Activities are built into our internship program to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese Culture.
Send your resume via —-
E-mail – email@example.com
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website —
Stipend = 2500 – 3000 RMB PER MONTH
Plus, Commission – upon performance
Location – Shanghai, Shenzhen, Beijing (China)