Full-Time PR 17 109 Housing Coordinator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
1. Interviews clients and obtains and maintains required funding source documentation and records.
2. Determine the need and eligibility of clients for appropriate agency programs.
3. Maintains liaison with realtors, insurance agents, and other social and governmental agencies serving common areas.
4. Works with Housing Outreach Coordinator to determine local needs and advise them of services and programs available for their participation in the Housing Programs.
5. Works with agency’s public relations officer to insurer local publicity of all LDCAA Housing Programs.
6. Provides HomeBuyers Education, Prequalify potential borrowers, Financial Literacy Classes, Housing Counseling, Credit Counseling, Loan Packaging and other LDCAA assistance programs available under the supervision of the Housing Director and Administrative Assistant/Loan Officer.
7. Provides future homeowners through all the steps toward homeownership.
8. Performs such other duties as may be assigned.