Temporary Process Engineer
This is Prasanna from KRG Technologies; we are looking for a Process Engineer : Farmington Hills, MI
KRG has been consistently recognized and appreciated by renowned MultiBillion Dollar Clients for being their trusted staffing partners for more than a decade.
I am pleased to shortlist your resume, your experience and expertise meets my client’s expectation, we have been serving this esteemed client for over a decade.
I would really appreciate if you can go through the job description and respond as quick as possible with your most updated resume, on hearing from you, we will connect to initiate the next steps.
Job Title : Process Engineer
Location : Farmington Hills, MI
Duration : 1 Year
• This position will be responsible for supporting configuration & change management objectives for the Drive Assist Systems (DAS) global product line.
• Works closely with Project Managers and Engineers to define and control the C&CM (Configuration and Change Management) plans.
• Supports the developers in the use of tools and processes.
• Supports process improvements objectives and reports the status to higher management.
• C&CM software integration and build management in PTC Integrity.
• Responsible for ongoing support for PTC Integrity, account management, training, new project coordination, and continuous improvement of process.
• Provide ad-hoc trainings for engineers.
• 5+ years of combined algorithm and software development and configuration and change management (C&CM) process experience.
• Very strong written, verbal, training and presentation skills.
• MKS/PTC Integrity experience required.
• Experience with standard PC tools and C Programming language.
• Experience with Tools and Methods for software quality assurance.
• Development of safety critical systems is preferred.
• Demonstrable experience in working in, and leading team efforts.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents such as customer requirements and international specifications and provide use-case scenarios
Thanks and Regards
Prasanna Venkatesh | Resourcing Executive
KRG Technologies, Inc.,
25000 Avenue Stanford, Suite #243, Valencia, CA 91355
Direct : 661-558-0000 Ext : 258 | www.krgtech.com
An Inc.5000 Company
About KRG Technologies:
“KRG Technologies is an Inc. 5000 company for the past 3 years with the current rank of 1477. A Tier-1 Staffing Vendor for Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000 Companies with offices at USA, Canada and India with Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 226% in 2016, founded in 2003. KRG has 800+ consultants deployed in 24 states of USA. A perfect destination to grab your dream jobs with the help of 100+ trained Recruitment Specialists.”
Have a great day.
DISCLAIMER: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are for the exclusive use of intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects. The E-mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or KRG or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of KRG or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of KRG is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and notify the sender immediately.
If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please click here and enter your E-mail address to unsubscribe. All requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Experience: Minimum 2 Years with PTC/MKS