Full-Time Production Specialist – Limo/Auto Vinyl-Cloth Tops
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Production-Auto/Limo Tops Specialist (Job Summary): Perform an array of functions that may include, picking and filling orders from stock, staging orders, packing and shipping orders, conducting daily cycle counts, Measure material, cut patterns, sew material to produce the Limo/Auto Cloth/Vinyl Tops, working on any other projects assigned by management.
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (unload, label with bar coded label, putaways, pick)
• Perform cycle counts as scheduled and keep quality standards high.
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment
• Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
• Work overtime if required by department manager.
Qualifications and Skills
• Proven working experience as a warehouse worker preferred
• Proficiency in inventory software, systems and RF technology preferred
• Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods preferred
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Current forklift certification preferred
• High school diploma/GED preferred
• Ability to work independently
• Maintain great attention to detail
• Ability to work on feet and carry objects weighing up to 85 lbs
Experience: Preferred but not Required - RF Guns, Order Picking, Must have good Math Skills, Measurements