Full-Time Production Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Company Work Location: Riverside, CA
Candidates must have Green card or US Citizens ONLY
(FOR FASTER PROCESS: Just go to Google and Search “STI JOBS” you will see our website in the top Google listing. Go through the website and search the Job “Title” in the search box. You will able to see many relevant jobs. Apply directly through the website.)
Experienced Production Supervisor is required having 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
• 2-year degree preferred.
• 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment;
• Strong mathematical and measurements abilities, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills;
• Knowledgeable in CNC computerized equipment;
• Bilingual English/Spanish required;
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills;
• Mechanical aptitude is a plus;
• Ability to work 2nd shift.
• Supervising operational activities and personnel during the second shift, Monday – Friday;
• Interpreting and enforcing all company policies, programs, rules, regulations, labor contracts, and safety rules;
• Achieving departmental, plant, and corporate goals for safety, quality, and productivity;
• Leading production employees in continuous improvement activities;
• Training and developing manufacturing personnel to properly utilize all equipment and tools;
• Directing personnel to maintain product quality and meet customer requirements;
• Correcting, maintaining and enforcing all necessary supply inventory levels;
• Communicating with employees on a daily basis, English/Spanish bilingual language skills required.
Full time Permanent Position for a large US Company.
“Make sure the Skill Set, experience and justification for the job must be well demonstrated in your updated resume, Otherwise client will assume that you are not qualified for the job, even if you are.”