Full-Time Project Engineer (Mechanical & Piping)
• Supervision of piping, Structure& Tanks works to be performed by construction contractor and insure the compliance with established construction schedule and project requirements
• Ensure that all site activities are performed in environmentally safe and responsible manner
• Coordinate among various construction contractor and discipline supervisor executing piping work
• Verify the availability and adequacy of the material and drawing
• Coordinate the construction contractor ensuring the compliance with the applicable specification and standard
• Ensure the quantity of the work executed by the construction contractor and monitor the compliance with established schedule
• Evaluate the construction contractor work capability according to the programs to be implemented and promote corrective action where necessary
• Ensure the proper execution of inspection and test in accordance with the field quality control plan and monitor the adequacy result
• Solve the cases of no-conformity with the support of piping superintendent where necessary
• Point out to the piping superintendent any problem or deviation which cannot be solve by him and proposing possible solution
• Give assistance to piping superintendent in the discussion with the proponent representative and construction contractor where necessary
Salary: US$11,600.00 (Eleven Thousand six Hundred United State Dollars) per month for the regular working hours on or before, the 25th of each month.
Medical Insurance: The Employee and his/her family shall be covered by Global Medical Benefits under the Malaysian Medical Insurance Union, Government Health Organization. The full premium shall be paid by the Employer.
Housing: The Employee will be provided with a non-shared 3 bedroom self-contained apartment that is well furnished with modern basic appliances and be located within a walking distance from the company.
Airfare: A round trip flight ticket to cover the span of employment engagement will be provided and delivered to you on the completion of your relevant travel documents and Malaysian immigration particulars. Shipping expenses (personal belongings) should be reimbursed to employee on arrival and a proof of the expenses in a form of official receipt will facilitate the reimbursement.
Family Status Arrangements: Family status arrangements can only be applied after at least two (2) months of service. The Application of family status arrangement indicates that an expatriate will be entitled to a free visa and air fare for his wife or Spouse or any other family member which is to be provided by the company through the Malaysian Immigration Department.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years experience