Full-Time Project Manager for commercial and residential furniture installation
Project Manager for commercial and residential furniture installation
Gruppo International USA LLC is a Brooklyn based company providing millwork and furniture installation services all around the world. Gruppo International USA LLC’s expertise and know-how come from many and various furniture installation works both in commercial and residential locations (including but not limited to hotels, stores, showrooms, corporate offices, banks, trade shows, shipyards, elegant apartments, luxurious villas etc.).
Our installers are precise and expert professional, ensuring the highest quality installations of custom millwork, cabinetry and furniture.
Due to its rapid growth, Gruppo is considering self-motivated, responsible and problem solving Project Manager to join its team.
The Project Manager will work closely with upper management to make sure that each project is on schedule: he/she will be responsible for the pre-production and post-production of every Gruppo’s installation project in residential and commercial location all around the US.
Gruppo’s Project Manger will be responsible for properly plan and coordinate all aspects of the installation process in residential and commercial location:
– he/she should draft and share with Gruppo’s team a daily calendar of the works (location; time; installer’s team; client; ecc.);
– he/she must develop a detailed project plan to track the progress of every intstallation’s work using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes, schedule and costs;
– he/she must follow-up every single work with the supervisor installer: collecting emails and pictures from him;
– he/she must monitor time, cost and quality of installation projects in order to report to the upper management;
– he/she must be able to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation: building an archive of all Gruppo’s projects;
– he/she must be able to use tools and techniques of project management.
Because the Project Manager must ensure that a project is completed according to schedule, he/she must resolve problems that arise due to emergencies or other issues that may cause delays.
As a representative of Gruppo International USA LLC, this person must demonstrate a high degree of professional etiquette with clients and contractors.
Planning and Time Management: to ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
Communication: ensuring that Gruppo’s team is aware of the project’s progress and follow-up with the supervisor installer.
Organization: solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Experience: Project Manager’s experience is highly preferred.
Education: High school or equivalent
Compensation: hourly rate depends on experience and qualifications
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
GRUPPO INTERNATIONAL LLC is an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.