Internship Promotional Marketing Intern
Looking for Interns in all cities in United States:
• Assist the host with promotion and posting of upcoming event in this direct vicinity. Brand the concept by preparing market research to enable the host to understand better on how to cater to their attendees through the networking event.
• Finding venues for hosting the event in their area and propose deal to venues for food and beverage discount for all attendees.
• Assist host in creating Promotional marketing strategies for online marketing, especially LinkedIn
• Suggest strategies on how to reach out to all entrepreneurs in the local area and let them know about the concept and allow them to participate and promote their business to others
• Suggest alternate source of promotional strategies to attract more participants to our networking event
Key Benefits gained from INTERNSHIP: Valuable marketing experience in the field of promotion, event planning and help enhance their organizational skills. As event planner is becoming a valued position in many corporate organization, it is crucial to provide tools to interns to help them transition from an educational environment to the very strict demands of that industry
Qualifications: Bachelor degree in event planning, marketing or communication
• Very personable
• Enjoy meeting people
• Event Marketer
• Creative marketing strategist
Duration: 3 months
Application Deadline: January 30th 2018
Position: Event Planning and promotion intern