Full-Time Psychiatric Pediatric Nurse
The Oklahoma Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) is responsible for providing services to Oklahomans who are affected by mental illness and substance abuse. ODMHSAS strives to provide persistent, incremental improvements in the quality and effectiveness of treatment which results in better recovery for more Oklahomans. Our state-operated facilities are commissioned to provide services that promote consumer empowerment, wellness, recovery, and integration in the community.
The Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma (CRC) is located in Norman, Oklahoma, and serves all 77 counties in Oklahoma as the Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (ODMHSAS) treatment center for young people ages 13 through 17. CRC provides community crisis stabilization and residential treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health and trauma related conditions.
Children’s Recovery Center of Oklahoma is committed to creating a nonviolent and trauma-informed culture through the seven (7) Sanctuary Commitments. Those Commitments are – Non-Violence, Emotional Intelligence, Social Learning, Shared Governance, Open Communication, Social Responsibility, and Commitment to Growth and Change.
Reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities may be provided upon request. EOE
Job Type/Salary: Full-time (8 hour shifts) Evenings – $53,040+ annually plus shift differentials when working evenings, nights and holidays.
• Provides nursing services through physical and mental assessments, treatment plans and therapeutic treatments.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of disorders; cognitive, emotional, developmental, social and behavioral.
• Performs crisis intervention and works collaboratively with Psychiatrists, Therapists, and other Nurses.
• Directs the activities of the direct care staff on the unit.
• Unrestricted Oklahoma RN licensure and two years of professional nursing experience, including one year in a specialized area of nursing, appropriate for the health care setting; or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
• Possesses a strong commitment to patient well-being and safety and believes that recovery is possible!
• Generous benefit allowance to off-set insurance costs
• Flexible Spending Account
• 11 Paid Holidays
• 15 days of vacation and 15 days of sick leave the first year
• Retirement Savings Plan with a generous company match
• Employee Assistance Program
• Longevity Bonus for years of service
Application Process: Please send resume with cover letter referencing job title & 2018 – 23 CRC to email@example.com.