Full-Time QA/QC Manager
• Administer the company Quality Policy according to corporate standards.
• Ensuring compliance with legal or corporate specification & work towards maintaining a perfect balance between contractual obligations & standard procedural constraints.
• Review and oversee quality procedures and ensure that company & quality requirements are being met with emphasis on accurate detailing & speedy fulfillment of compliance to standard AQ/QC requirements.
• Prepare, review & implement project specific quality plans, check list & ITP concurrent with client requirements.
• Process material submittals, method statement & subcontractor approval requests.
• Looking after overall quality related activities for quality control and quality assurance.
• Carry out contract reviews & implementation of method statements of various contractors.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure a smooth & highly efficient process and quality control systems.
• Monitor trend & analyze all defects and failure rates.
• Direct inspection & testing procedures of work and analyze quality concerns identified. Ensure that corrective action plans are initiated.
• Full quality induction workshops. Audit training to full Site Team, Successful close out of client/external Audit.
• Managing activities right from the conceptualization stage to the execution; involving finalization of technical Specifications, scheduling, progress monitoring, site management and manpower planning.
• Get the material incoming inspection, installation inspection of equipment’s at site by Quality Engineers.
• Issue and administer NCR, observation and corrective actions as necessary including follow up
• Establishing project review, monitoring and status reporting procedures to accurately report progress of the project to the stakeholders and end user clients.
• Handling activities involving working out various requirements and monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion; monitoring the activity at sites, ensuring cost control within budget, planning for cash flow requirements, etc.
Salary: US$11,600.00 (Eleven Thousand six Hundred United State Dollars) per month for the regular working hours on or before, the 25th of each month.
Medical Insurance: The Employee and his/her family shall be covered by Global Medical Benefits under the Malaysian Medical Insurance Union, Government Health Organization. The full premium shall be paid by the Employer.
Housing: The Employee will be provided with a non-shared 3 bedroom self-contained apartment that is well furnished with modern basic appliances and be located within a walking distance from the company.
Airfare: A round trip flight ticket to cover the span of employment engagement will be provided and delivered to you on the completion of your relevant travel documents and Malaysian immigration particulars. Shipping expenses (personal belongings) should be reimbursed to employee on arrival and a proof of the expenses in a form of official receipt will facilitate the reimbursement.
Family Status Arrangements: Family status arrangements can only be applied after at least two (2) months of service. The Application of family status arrangement indicates that an expatriate will be entitled to a free visa and air fare for his wife or Spouse or any other family member which is to be provided by the company through the Malaysian Immigration Department.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years experience