Full-Time Quality Analyst Training And Placement
Quality Analyst Training
Kanshe Infotech is Consulting Firm Which Provides World class training and assistance in placement. Online Training (Remote Training + Real-time exp) available. Our training is more than just hours of lecture, we believe in student engagement, motivation and knowledge sharing as tools for success and we do it with great dedication and precision. We offer classroom training that clearly stands out of the group, sign up.
Our Training Features:
• You will receive top quality instruction that Kanshe Infotech is famous for classroom IT training.
• Trainees will receive immediate response to any training related queries, either technical or otherwise. We advise our trainees not to wait till the next class to seek answers to any technical issue.
• Training sessions are conducted by real-time instructor with real-time examples.
• We are offering classroom training on Quality Analyst (QA).
We offer you:
Entry level IT opportunities for OPT, CPT, LI, L2, H4, TN, Green card, and US citizens.
• We provide training and placement assistance in technology of your choice.
• Training and Placements for all Valid EAD’s.
• Good classroom training environment.
• Highly qualified and experienced trainers.
• Professional environment.
• Special interview training
• Training for skill enhancement.
• Study material and Lab material provided.
• E-Verified company.
• 100% Job Assistance and Guidance.
Quality Analyst (QA) Course Content
• QA Basics
• Software Development LifeCycle (SDLC)
• Software Testing Life Cycle
• Bugs and Bug Life Cycle
• Types of Testing – Various types of testing covered
• Manual Vs. Automation Testing
• Test Plan – What is a test plan and various concepts of test plans & Testing and other testing Test Cases – what they are, how to write, how to execute and bugs
• Software Development Methodologies
• Testing Reviews and metrics
• Other Concepts/topics
• Database concepts/basics & SQL
• Unix Basics
• Tools Covered
Other Key Points:
• Guaranteed Placements with Fortune 500 clients.
• Any fresh graduate student can apply for visa sponsorship.
• H1B Sponsorship for student’s visa.
• Salary hike for every 6 months on the project.
If you are interested or if you know anyone looking for a change, please feel free to call or email me for details or questions. I look forward to seeing resumes from you or your known and highly recommended candidates.
Thanks & Regards
| HR Coordinator – Training & Placement |
| 6666 Harwin Drive Suite 440 Houston TX 77036 |
| (Direct) 832-675-9389 | (Office) 832-330-9377 extn. 405 |
| firstname.lastname@example.org | http://www.kansheinfotech.com |
For a full list of courses and details – visit us at http://training.kansheinfotech.com