Temporary Quality Assurance Analyst
· B.S. or B.A. degree (4 year): Provide name of school and name of degree
Associates degree (2 year) – Provide name of school and name of degree – with five (5) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
Ten (10) years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst
· Five (5) engagements in a Quality Assurance Analyst role, each with a different organization and each lasting a minimum of six (6) months. List specific roles with dates.
· Three (3) years combined experience, from 2010 forward, with benchmarking programs and reporting of analytical data using Business Intelligence tools. List specific experience with dates
· Computer Science or Information Technology degree (Provide name of school and name of degree)
· Experience with defect management, defect resolution and affiliated toolsets
· Experience with multiple concurrent QA projects
· Experience estimating QA work effort, developing test strategies, test plans, traceability matrices, test cases and final quality assurance reports
· Experience with different testing types: Data, schema, integration, system, functional, Business Objects, black box, grey box, acceptance, and regression
· Experience writing and executing SQL query commands, and experience with data model, source data, SQL Server Integration Services, Business Intelligence, datasets, data analytics, data reports, data security, data packages, views and cubes, BI Query, Tableau, SaS, GeoMapping.