Part-Time Receptionist / Office Administrative Assistant Needed
We are looking for an office manager to organize, coordinate and administrate. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, providing general administrative support to our employees. A successful office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
You must be computer literate, well spoken, web savvy and have solid organizational skills. You will have diversified responsibilities. You must have the personality to work independently with limited supervision. As well as the ability to work closely with the president and general manager.
Ultimately, the Assistant office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
• Assisting the President and general manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy
• Order products and material from vendors
• Schedule meetings and appointments
• Coordinate with vendors, subs, and sales people
• Ensure that all items are invoiced properly and stored away
• Coordinate Mailings
• Assist in the on-boarding process for new hires
• Complete project closeout documents
• Controlling and prioritizing multiple activities while handling multiple projects
• Maintain communication with project contact regarding scheduling and documentation requirements, insurance paperwork.
• Handles customer billing; assembles invoice details for submission to customers (Proposals)
• Maintains database records and information throughout the project (Builder Trend)
• Create, curate and manage social media
Please send a resume to (firstname.lastname@example.org)